IAN RICE BUILDING LIMITED has over 20 years of experience preparing the ground for and building Conservatories in Stroud and the five valleys.
What makes IAN RICE BUILDING LIMITED different?
- We are a local company who only work in and around Stroud
- Most of our work comes via referral from our satisfied clients
- We are friendly and easy to talk to
- We are able to project manage the whole job from ground works to building the Conservatory itself to electrical and plastering
- The contractors working on your project will have worked with us for years
- If you require a timber frame Conservatory we utilise skilled carpenters, if your require a Conservatory to be built in PVCu we only use FENSA accredited craftsmen
- Our conservatories are bespoke we have no ties with specific manufacturers
Conservatories in Stroud a Case Study
Scroll down to view pictures and details of the Conservatories that we have built within Stroud and the surrounding area:
MR MRS WHIELDON asked IAN RICE BUILDING LIMITED along to build the above Conservatory and help with their landscape project.
The work included:
- Lifting the old existing patio area
- Demolishing an old boundary wall which was full of old shrubs etc.
- Digging out about 40 tonne of soil which was sat behind the old wall; this was to make room for the new conservatory
- Digging new footings for the new retaining wall and Conservatory base
- Building the retaining wall in concrete block and Farmington stone to match into an existing wall (which had already been built)
- Conservatory base then construction again in Farmington stone to match the existing house and wall
- Stone coins were used on Conservatory corners we repeated this process inside conservatory
- The Conservatory itself was handmade [bespoke] in hardwood timber and machined painted to give a lovely feel
- The end result was in keeping with the existing house windows and surrounding area
- We finished the Conservatory by installing underfloor heating and tiling the floor
- We then capped off the retaining wall with nice flagstones and formed stone steps, which took you up to the elevated part of the garden
- The job was finished off with slabs and stone chippings outside the conservatory, so everything blended in
The clients were extremely happy with the work and still keep in contact now.
IAN RICE BUILDING LIMITED are happy to undertake work in and around Stroud and throughout the 5 valleys. If you have a building project to discuss contact us on 01453 821555 or 07980 945126 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.